Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope that your day is filled with family memories, laughter, good food, and moments to reflect on all the blessings in your life! This is a great season of ministry at Remember the Children. Today I want to take a moment and share our list of 10 Things We Thankful For!
- We are thankful for the House of Hope and the loving family environment they provide for the children!
- We are thankful for the interest generated at ICOM (International Conference on Missions) this last weekend for GlobalGen. 17 college students signed up to join us for an internship!
- We are thankful for 42 people going to serve with us this December!
- We are thankful for 200+ child sponsors! You all are making a huge difference!!
- We are thankful for the gifts and letters we are able to take to the children from their sponsors. Thank you for investing in their lives in such a powerful way!
- We are thankful for our Strategic Partners working on the front lines in Romania and loving their communities. God is moving!
- We are thankful for our staff here at Remember the Children and the ability to add to it this year. It is a blessing to be in a season of growth!
- We are thankful for the lives being changed in Romania. We are seeing stories of redemption and healing sweep across the country.
- We are thankful for the last 20 years of ministry!
- We are thankful for YOU! Thank you for joining us and partnering with us to love the people of Romania. It really would not be the same without you apart of our team!
Take some time to share what you are thankful for with the people around you today. Feel free to share it with us as well on social media and use the hashtag: #rtcWeekofThanks 🙂
Thank you for your partnership and prayers.
Written By: Grace Hansen, Director of Communications